  From: Mike & Barbara in Arcadia
  To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 3:21 PM
  Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] very unusual problem with my computer
screen

  Hi Candy;

  To set your resolution to Jaws specifications to the following.
  1. Open the control panel.
  2. Arrow down to display & press enter.
  3. When display opens it will open on the Themes tab, shift tab 1 time to
  hear Themes tab.
  4. You can control + tab, until you land on Settings tab, or right arrow
  Settings tab, & press enter.
  5. Now tab, I believe 3 times, & you should hear, Screen Resolution, left
  right slider.  This number should be 1024 by 768 pixels.  If your setting
is
  not that, arrow up or down until you find the correct setting.
  6. Tab to apply, press spacebar, & say yes to the changes if changes were
  made.

  Hope this helps.  Take care.