Posting this for a coworker.

I am running Windows XP home.
For the last week or so I've been having a problem trying to install an Adobe update and I get windows error 1324 that there's an illegal character in my my documents path
so the install is terminated.

Similarly, today I attempted to install Duxbury 11 and I
immediately got a message that says there's an illegal character in the my
documents path so the install is terminated at that point and it tells me to
attempt to runn the install at a later time. I've tried to download Duxbury
11 again to see if that was the problem but I still have the same problem.
TIA, Betsy

Teamwork: Together we achieve the extraordinary.