Hi All;

I have a couple of USB ports that are not working.  What I want to do is
disable all of my USB ports.  When I go into the Device Manager, what are
the USB ports called in there?  I'm running XP Home.  I definitely don't
want to have a brainfart while in the Device Manager!  I just want to
disable the ports & restart the computer so XP will install all the USB
drivers.  All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much, take care.