Hi gang.  Has anyone used one of the free Internet fax services like
Myfax.com/free to send faxes over the Internet?  I recently received a form
that had to be filled out and signed and was thinking of scanning it with Open
Book, saving it as a .tif file, and sending it to the recipient using the free
Myfax.com service.  will this work, or is this one of those too good to be true
deals?  This seems like a good option for occasional faxing.  It seems to have
a very simple interface and would sure beat buying and installing a fax modem
especially since  I need to send faxes only once in a great while.  Thanks for
any feedback.

Gerald