How please, can I go back to IE8?
I FOUND THE SAME ISSUES OF WHICH YOU SPOKE. I'M NOT READY FOR IE9 under
JFW11.

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of mark
Sent: Monday, 11 April 2011 06:32 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] INTERNET EXPLORER 9, EVALUATION AND COMMENTS,
PLEASE

Hi
     Well, I was running the test version and updated to the full version
when it came out. There were few issues. However, My brokers website
requires me to use the JAWS cursor to access certain features like
transferring money. In this case IE 9 simply did not allow JAWS to read the
area of the screen that had those Icons. So, for now I am stuck with IE 8. I
hope JAWS will address these issues so I can upgrade in the near future! I
can hardly wait. Smile.

God bless,
Mark

God Loves you!