okay here goes open windows media player 11 and tab until you get to rip to media player not tab one more time and you will see a rip menu enter on this and use your up and down arrows and check all that applies now close windows media player and then put the cd in the computer if it does not give you a choice as to what to do then open windows media player open it up. now tab until you hit the rip tab and hit enter on it.
if you need any more help call me at 610 594 7021.
----- Original Message ----- From: "DoubleLegal" <doublele...@comcast.net>
To: "Blind Computer Users" <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2011 1:44 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] How to rip mp3's to computer using Media player 11

Hi everyone,

I just upgraded to Windows Media Player 11. For the life of me I can't figure out how to rip MP3's from a CD to my computer.

I'm sure this question has been answered on this list many times, but if someone could answer it one more time I would be very grateful. Can anyone give me the steps for this process?

I use Media Player 11, XP Pro and JAWS 8.

Thanks,

Ken