You can find the Double size under options as well. The F11 I found off a forum on a similar issue for Winamp 5.x

Brad

On 5/4/2011  10:38 AM kimsan said...
I will try it right now. Let me turn on some beats right quick.
Huh? hold on... CTRL D or F 11? We are talking about winamp right?

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Brad Dunse'
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 3:06 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] winamp window

Had you tried CTRL D to double size it or F11 to full screen?

Brad

On 5/4/2011  12:25 AM kimsan said...
>Hi,
>
>I have no idea how to explain this but here goes...
>
>When I am geeking out to my music using winamp, using the vision that I
have
>left (which isn't much) I notice the winamp window is taking up half of the
>display.
>
>However, when I use wmp this is not happening, so what's going on with
>winamp?
>
>Hope that made sense.
>
>Thankyou.
>
>For answers to frequently asked questions about this list visit:
>http://www.jaws-users.com/help/

>signature database 6093 (20110504) __________

>http://www.eset.com

Brad Dunse

If you want people to stop poking holes in your boat,
get them in the boat with you --Ron Hammonds

http://www.braddunsemusic.com

http://www.facebook.com/braddunse

http://www.twitter.com/braddunse

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 6095 (20110504) __________

http://www.eset.com

Brad Dunse

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation