No matter how you spell it ... most of the time I have no clue ... uhm ... clew.

*too much coffee this morning for me*

Ken
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Justice" <john_just...@verizon.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 9:00 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] important please read

The term clew "c l e w"  refers to the securing of a rope or line used in
the trimming of sails. "Before we lose that mast, we'd better clew up those
lines."
The term clue "c l u e"  refers to a hint, suggestion, part of a missing
puzzle or problem.
That, I'm sure you are aware of.  Some word processors will use context to
suggest a correction while others don't.
That is one of the unfortunate drawbacks of a simple spell checking device.
(wicked grin)

John and Linda Justice
With guide dogs Jake and Zachary
PERSONAL E-MAIL:  john_just...@verizon.net