From: "Yvonne Oliver" <yvonne.
ok Yvonne, so just uncheck the box that says, let Skype adjust your microphone settings. Don't let it do it. jimoli...@tafn.org.uk>
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2011 8:31 AM
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] strange issue regarding Skype

hello jim
thank you for this
before i do that i need to make sure that this has been read correctly
i can hear my contact with no problem at all on both call and receive
it is when she calls me that on her computer my voice is quiet when she calls me and on her computer my voice is perfect audible and clear when i call her on her computer.
not when i am listening to her
Yvonne

----- Original Message ----- From: "jim rawls" <jazzpi...@ca.rr.com>