Hi John,

Thank you very much for the added file splitting info.  Take care.

  From: John Justice
  To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 7:01 AM
  Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Splitting A Program

  Mike,

  If your file is a document file, Text Aloud has
  An excellent file splitting capability.
  That is not a free program but it happens
   to be very good.
  It uses SAPI 5 voices and a screen reader isn't necessary, once you learn
  the commands for normal use.
  With something like the splitter program, you will need your Jaws.
  John and Linda Justice
  With guide dogs Jake and Zachary
  PERSONAL E-MAIL:  john_just...@verizon.net