Ok thanks. I'm less than a week in Win7 and getting use to the navigation changes, at least how I was habitually getting around. Insert F11 has a lot less stuff in it now and things have been moved to the task bar which I rarely used before. I see it'll be my friend now :).

Brad

On 7/26/2011  09:10 AM David said...
Hello there;

You could,
1, bring up system tray;

Enter on skype,
Down arrow and enter on quit.

Or, if skype is on your taskbar,
Highlight with the arrow keys,
And press applications key, and press q=quit.

This will exit from skype.

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Brad Dunse'
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 10:06 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Closing Skhype

Anyone found a way to actually close Skype 5.3? I see no settings
that allow it to toggle minimize/Close  when closing. Some programs
will give an option to minimize when Alt F4 or "Close" in the system
menu. Perhaps I just need to go back to 5.2 ?

Brad

On 7/26/2011  05:39 AM Niamh said...
>Hi all,
>I am using Jaws 12.
>I am now developing good Braille skills.
>Can anybody  recommend  a site for buying used items?
>The new products are prohibitively expensive.
>Niam
>PS I am in the UK.
>For answers to frequently asked questions about this list visit:
>http://www.jaws-users.com/help/

Brad Dunse

A bone to the dog is not charity. Charity is the bone shared with the
dog, when you are just as hungry as the dog. --Jack London

http://www.braddunsemusic.com

http://www.facebook.com/braddunse

http://www.twitter.com/braddunse

Brad Dunse

Everyday is Independence Day when you know where you are going. --Major Margret Hoolihan from TV show M*A*S*H