To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 5:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] windows vista

go to the search box and type
narrator
or the run dialogue
with windows r and type narrator

Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
"Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have"
Access Tech Consultant
Facilitator of ECHO
(Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
Co-host of OTBS On The Bright Side
www.thruoureyes.org/brightside.html
jdege...@comcast.net
-----Original Message----- From: amber
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 11:02 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] windows vista

Hi I am trying to turn on, nairerater. In windows vista, i am using, windows, u. That is not seeming to work. can someone help me? thanks, amber.