From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Tom
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2012 1:19 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] cd burnning software for audios-windows 7

sir,
  I'm not stupid, but when I'm looking for a "free audio cd burnner" on a
page, but there is no heading like that, I come back to a person who has
found it on the page and ask for help, so yes, I'm asking.
  there are many downloads to pick from, and don't want to guess and
download the wrong one. I just need to know what to listen for