Dear Friends,

I am constantly using Outlook Express to "embed" sound files  (.wav or .mp3)
into some of my messages I send to friends.

It is simple to do with Outlook Express.

That means, the sound starts to play as soon as the message is opened.  Sighted
People "embed" pictures into their files so the picture shows as a background
for their message.

Recently some friends told me they want to do this also but are using Outlook.

I have never been able to figure out how to do "embedding" files with Outlook.

Can "Embedding" be done using Outlook?

Thanks very much for any assistance or suggestions.

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida
Alan Dicey, Vice President
"Yes, Blind and Visually Impaired People, Can, and Do, Play Chess!"
United States Braille Chess Association Home Page:
http://AmericanBlindChess.org