From: Blind-Computing [mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2012 4:11 PM
To: Blind Computing
Subject: [Blind-Computing] FREE VERSION Of PowerPoint

Hi All,

Can anyone direct me to a Microsoft download link for a free version of
PowerPoint?  I've tried doing searches but, keep coming up with Open Office
applications & these put a bunch of crap on your computer when you try to
install them!  All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thank you all very
much.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.

 Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it http://www.email.it/f

 Sponsor:
 Ami i PELUCHE? Acquistali online su MisterCupido.com! Tante offerte su:
Disney, Simpson, Spongebob, Puffi, Sette Nani, Super Mario, Barbapapà,
Teletubbies, Angry Birds, ecc
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=12384&d=24-11