From: Blind-Computing [mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of korbamukesh
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 12:45 PM
To: blind-computing
Subject: [Blind-Computing] regarding basic html feature of gmail

hello,
don't know really whether this has been discussed earlier as i have browsed
the archive of AI but could not find anything about it. hence, would like to
seek for the solution for my problem.

very recently, while opening my gmail account, i have accidentally clicked
on the standard view and thereafter, every then and now whenever i open my
gmail acount, it takes me on to the standard view mode. i have to manually
click on basic html each time as there use to be one feature called set
basic html as default view earlier but it seems to have discontinued by
gmail now. so is there any way out to set the basic html as default view?

looking forward for your solutions.