what matters is the type of key you have and what the work computer is, a 32
bit or a 64 bit system and what OS is installed on it

inthane

-----Original Message-----
From: Blind-Computing [mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Tom Clary
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 3:43 AM
To: blind-computing-join
Subject: [Blind-Computing] re-post of question about jaws 12

 below is a question i sent in yesterday with no responces, and since
i need help, and with every questions, which are more difficult
answered, i thought that maybe it didn't go out:

friends,
  I'm going to have jaws 12 installed on my work pc, and will do this
from the fs website, because I can't find my disc, but do have my
authorization number, but I can't remember if I have jaws 12 32 or 64
bit installed here, on my home pc. is there a way to bring up which I
have, or does it really matter? tc