From: Blind-Computing [mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Moderator
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 10:03 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] resistance cable

How about sending a new message to the list instead of replying to a current
thread?
That way you won't have to remember to change the subject line.
Remember to keep the subject line relevant to the topic, with no extraneous
text.
This will help members sort thru messages .
Thank you,
Richard Q. Justice-list moderator
blind-computing@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-l...@jaws-users.com