From: Blind-Computing [mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of DoubleLegal
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 3:54 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] help getting thru drop down select boxes

Hi Mike,

Actually I have no problems opening and closing a drop down list box. My
problem is that a lot of code is written so that as soon as you move down
with the arrow key, it makes that first selection your choice automatically
and sends you off to whatever that choice is.

I would like to go up and down through those lists without it making a
selection automatically so I can see all of the choices before selecting one

on my own.

Thanks,

Ken