Hi,
You can try to recover your file with Recuva. The link to it is:
http://www.piriform.com/recuva
 On 5/20/2013 10:00 PM, lhfuge wrote:
Hi,

I was having printing problems and while working on trying to clear the printer
a file was erased having been selected in full for printing; before realizing
the file was erased in time to use ndo, I closed the file and had no chance to
recover in that manner. Is there some suggestion of means of recovering a
single file?

Thanks for any help.

Lloyd