Hi
     I am using JAWS 14, Windows 7, and Windows Live Mail. For some time I have
been puzzled that at work the windows live program announces the sender along
with the subject line and date. On my laptop at home, it only announced the
subject line and possibly the date. Well, today I found that by doing an alt V,
and tabbing to message list, I could check the show sender and subject in same
line. This makes going through a list of E-Mails much faster.
     I thought I would share this, in case someone else was having the same
issue.

God bless,
Mark
God loves You!