It occurs to me that since there hasn't been an update for over a year that
the security of this program might be in question. I do not know this and as
such am asking for any information you folks out there might have in this
area.

You can't complain about the interface and if memory serves they were going
to add video support but since it hasn't happened my guess is that they
dumped the project. Does anybody know anything about that issue either?

David Ferrin
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones
that mind don't matter.