Hi, All:

My computer company sent me an invoice as an attachment of a PDF file and Adobe Reader Version 11.0.3 won't finish processing the document and just says processing document. The document should only be one or two pages.

I had to re-install the program several days ago when there was a security update and I got an error when I tried to do it from within the menu and the trouble shooting from Adobe said to re-install. I did and thought I had followed the steps to make Adobe Reader work with screen readers, but may have messed up. I thought the program used to say something about infer reading order from setup or some such and there was a start button that needed to be pressed and a message that the screen reader would be silent while processing takes place. There was none of that with this document and it just says processing.

My e-mail client is Thunderbird 17.0.6 and I've tried the procedure with both JAWS 14 and Window-Eyes 8.2 on a 64 bit Windows 7 Home Premium machine.

Should I just re-install Adobe Reader or has anyone seen this behavior with the update?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Margaret