Looks like I'm missing some. I don't feel like doing a new game and the tower of regret again. that map is to huge.

On 9/9/2018 12:02, Damien Garwood wrote:
Hi,
Spoiler alert.
Full list of treasures and the map they can be found:
1. Dropped Passport: Entrance/Exit
2. Clear Vile: World Lounge
3. Golden Spoon: Cafe
4. Black Metal: Cassino, after beating Big Johnny.
5. Silver Dollar: Cassino
6. Sapphire Earring: Dinnertime Restaurant
7. Antique Watch: Greg's Cabin
8. Useless Litter: Falcon, first day only
9. Legendary Hockey Puck: Games area, after beating Simon at Hockey
10. Future Key: Gateway Lounge
11. Balloon: Helium Lounge
12. Bronze Vile: Drug Hideout, Room1
13. Unknown Substance: Drug Hideout, room 1
14. Used Needle: Drug Hideout, room 1
15. Jason's watch: Drug Hideout, Room2
16. Coffee Mug: Control Centre, day 3
17. Candlestick: Employee's Lounge
18. Employee Card: Employee's Lounge
19. Hockey Metal: Lower Chamber 4
20. Gruff's Teeshirt: Lower Chamber 4
21. Jaden's Wedding Ring: Lower Chamber 4
22. Cell phone: Lower Chamber 4, part 2
23. Unknown Pendant: Lower Chamber 4, part 2
Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Damien.