From: blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Luke Hewitt
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2018 8:49 AM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] Knight commander help

Hi.

Knight commander is as  strategy and resource building game for Ios with some
war elements.

You have a number of people whom you can give individual tasks to like
gather stone, fetch water etc. Each task takes some energy and time
which you can replenish  food or sleep.

You can build lots of things from buildings, to tools, to artifacts and
weapons, even going as far as making gunpouder and building cannon or of
collecting rubber from rubber trees and building rubber shoes.

I'm not sure how far the war aspects are developed so far, occasionally
you get attacked and can equip your people with weapons to defend
themselves, though i think eventually you will be able to go on the
offensive too.

If your interested in building type games its recommended, its also
getting lots of nice updates as well.

hth.

All the best,

Dark.