Actually, you are going to want to train all of your stats up at some
point. Same thing with skills and spells: irrespective of whichever
class you play, there are must-haves for your character. For instance,
even though you might select Warrior as a class and Thief as your
secondary, you are going to still need high enough stats to pick up
spells like Shield, Displacement, Armor, Faith Shield and so on. Or,
if you select Mage, you are going to need skills like Dodge, Parry or
Retreat.

There is one tiny bit of mercy here: if you play a minion-heavy class,
e.g. Necromancer or Druid, you do not have to invest much in the other
minion-heavy class, beyond a few basics. In fact, don't make the
mistake of trying to become a master summoner, e.g. Necromancer/Druid.

--
Justin M. Jones, M.A.
atreides...@gmail.com