Justin:
Getting 85% on just one of the minigames while Quartula is in your
party will get him transformed into Symphonid.
85% on all the minigames in world 1 gives you a family heart, which
passes down a good stat when breeding.
85% on worlds 2 games gives you a gene emblem, provides an even
further stat advantage when breeding
If you can't do any of this you might want to get someone to trade with you.
You can only import manamon from Manamon 1 saves into the game once
you've beaten the game.