Hello everyone,

        Now that our new TV and Microsoft Xbox 1 are up and running it's time
to figure out how to use them specifically the Xbox 1. So far I've been able to
run some entertainment apps and plan to start playing games with it next month.
My wife is a big Jeopardy fan. Jeopardy will be the first game we buy and get
up and running on the Xbox 1.

        So as not to have too many apps open on the Xbox 1 I'd appreciate
knowing how to close apps and games down when we're through using them. Today I
worked with Pandora and Amazon Music. For the life of me I couldn't find any
commands on their respective menus or on the guide that would allow me to close
out of them when we're through using them. We have Microsoft Narrator running
along with Curtana. Some hints on exiting games and apps using Narrator and
Kurtana when we're done using them will be helpful. Thanks for the tips and
tricks in advance.

Peter Donahue