Hi everyone!

I've recently purchased the two Manamon from VGStorm.

I'm trying to complete the first part of Manamon one.

I've managed to get out my house, spoken to my class mate as well.

But now I'm going round in a vicious cercle!

All I've got when I walk forward are a bunch of walls, then woodland.

But if I go back left and backwards, I'm arriving back at my house again!

Please would anyone kindly direct me as where I'm going wrong or where I need to go?

Thanks very much!

--
Gary Price.
This is my backup Email address.