Thanks Travis!   I used to read the choose your own path books.

There’s definitely some choose your own adventure stuff in there.  With each
dialogue, you have a few options as to what to say, some are actually really
funny.

Speaking of that, I had someone inquire about possibly reading all of the
dialogue options when they present themselves.  What is everyone’s preference
on doing that?  As of right now, I choose a response and only read that one.
The alternative is to read all of the possible options.