HI all
Do you know  if there is any narrated playthroughs on the net of nintendo
games such as super mario brothers and circus charlie?
I would love to listen to a playthrough where the gamer explains what is
happening in the game: such as the object he jumps over etc.
I listened to a couple of nintendo playthroughs on you tube such as baloon
fight,  circus charlie, twin bee, road fighter  and super mario, but there
is no naration that describes what is going  on;  only the sounds of the
game is in the playthrough.
I know that clueless guerilla is doing video game playthroughs on you tube,
but I absolutely hate strong language.
Many thanks for any help
Bfn
Nicol