Seems that they're making a fairly general episode on blind gaming. They already have someone talking about mainstream gaming accessibility. If you need more specifics, I'd reach out to Jack (jacktlihigg...@gmail.com).

Best,
Patrick

"john" <jpcarnemo...@gmail.com> writes:

Do you have any other info on what the podcast would be looking to discuss?