Well that will be good.

I brought the game but gave up on activating because on every new system or every new version of windows or any update or any reinstall or crash requiring such the game would deactivate.

I like the game but its not worth me waiting for and either never or getting things late in the piece.

Since I do admining of a lot of stuff and testing various system components, while I try my upmost not to have an issue, due to the risks of what I do, the chances of a reformat is higher than most though I try to avoid it.

I need my stuff to just work and misissipi just doesn't handle that well at all.