I am about to start Manamon 2 up and breed a couple of expendable
manamon to trade.

If possible, I would like to get my hands on the fire starter for
Manamon 2, Pegisen from the first game--if you have it--and, since you
offered, Hathorilian and those other three.

Please let me know if this is okay by you.

- Justin