I'll help. I'm imagining it's something like the hotel game you were working on a couple weeks back in its functioning.

Betty
On 4/22/2022 10:15 AM, joseph weakland via groups.io wrote:

i'll gladly help

On 4/22/2022 4:57 AM, benjimo...@gmail.com wrote:
I'm working on another interactive audio based game, after making Bell Boy Hotel : https://www.easytoplaygames.com/audio-based-games

In this game you work in a restaurant as a waiter.
It's your job to look after the customers, serve food and drinks and generally look after the guests, with the aim of collecting as many tips as you can.

I'm looking for testers to try out the game, and provide feedback, find bugs and make suggestions.
If you're up for helping out, reply to this thread.

All testers will get a mention in the game credits.
-- email josephweakl...@icloud.com sent from joseph's windows pc