The only Oregon Trail I know of is a Delight Games choose your own adventure textgame. It's definitely accessible and unless the price has gone up since I bought the app with it and a bunch of other such games, the price isn't too bad. Find the delight games premium library in the app store.  If that's not the game you're talking about, sorry for the mix-up. Happy gaming.