Malwarebytes and chrome are probably overdoing the security thing again just like apparently with BGStorm, but I got a warning that your site might not be safe from both, whether I used HTTPS or regular HTTP.

HTTPS and google complained that your server couldn't prove its identity because the certificate was issued by "**.safezone.mcafee.com*". Regular HTTP and malwarebytes blocked it because of possible unspecified trojan activity.

I'll check it out on the app store. I've never played either scramble or tetris so we'll see, if it doesn't cost too much.