I've never played the game, so I'm just making a wild guess, but that looks French to me? Maybe it's not asking for your RL location.

On 9/20/2022 11:46 AM, Nicol wrote:
HI all
I need help with an IPhone game called EscapeFromBlindness developed by
Michael Martinez
I am at Hidden Valley - Niveau 3
This is what the game asks me:
Well done. Let's see. In which country are we located?
Which country's name  should I enter?
I tried south africa, united states and UK but the game keep on asking me
for a country name.
When I tap on hint, here's what the game gives me:
Aucun indice n'est disponible pour ce niveau !
Many thanks for any help
Bfn
Nicol
South africa