HI all
I'm having a lot of fun with super deekout, but I need help with one thing.
How do I get  the  robot to walk into an oil slick? I place the slick if the
robot is very near to me but it doesn't walk into the slick.
Has anybody been able to hurt or kill the robot with oil slicks?
 Many thanks for any help.
And my last question might be a spoiler so  I'll proceed it with a spoiler
space.
I've read on the audiogames.net forum that super deekout has 172 levels. Is
that really true?  And has anybody been able to beat all 172 levels?
I only get as far as level7.
Many thanks for any help
Bfn
Nicol