But you are killed to easy

Skickades från E-post för Windows

Från: Lenron
Skickat: den 25 januari 2023 07:19
Till: blind-gamers@groups.io
Ämne: Re: [blind-gamers] Newbie area mist world

I wondered why not the arrows move you in each direction, but once I

started playing I get it. if you feel the layout of the keys, you will

see why it's setup this way. w is north of s. A is west of d with s in

the middle. So it totally works.

On 1/24/23, Marda <marda.pian...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 1/24/2023 Seriously?  And this is supposed to be intuitive for

> newbies?  What language are they speaking?  Why wouldn't w move you west

> and e move you east and n move you north?  s for south makes sense but

> what's the rationale for the other compass point directions?  Just

> curious.  I am a total, I mean really total like never played online

> games before so total newbie.  I am an adult who grew up before desktop

> or laptop computers were even thought of.  So I'm not being snarky I

> just don't understand but am willing to learn.

> Marda4:58 PM, Lenron wrote:

>> s moves you south d moves you east. A moves you west, and w moves you

>> north.

>> On 1/24/23, Lindsay Cowell <lindsay.cow...@annebill64.plus.com> wrote:

>>> Hi

>>> How do I move around the newbie area on mist world. I can't seem to move?

>>> I

>>> am trying to accomplish the first thing the newbie guide tells you to

>>> do.

--

Lenron Brown

Skype: ron.brown762

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#125845) | Reply To Group | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [arch...@mail-archive.com]

_._,_._,_