There are plenty of tutorials on youtube that are blind friendly if you have trouble with the rune puzzles. I think I also read something once where how best to solve them was explained, but I don't have the link handy. If puzzles aren't your thing there's also a trading game where you can make the pages and chapters without solving puzzles. There are clue locations given and you have to do lore quests. There's even a list of those online if you don't care to figure them out on your own. Some of them are deceptively worded with puns and such, to, make it interesting.

The game itself is entirely accessible and I'd agree buying the whole thing at once is worth $10. I'm on my second complete play-through after changing phones part way through the first and not having it transfer over to my new one.