Delight games sells their stuff in a bunch of arrangements. If you already have the premium library it does no good to buy the app called D&D choice game or whatever it is. It's a repackaging of the rogue/wizard/demon/ranger choice saga, which is massive amounts of fun, but if you have the library you don't need the other app.