Hi Jude and all.
Well i am very familiar with the game and i have only had a view issues with
it. However, if you describe your problem, i will try to help you out.
As far as the container thing, the first message is missing here so i don't
know, where the problem is. I have gotten very far and even have a maple house
now. So if there is a problem, just post it into the list or mail me at
dani.sommerf...@t-online.de
Cheers
Daniel
Sendt fra min iPhone