Well for that purpose, spraying Roundup is easily the best option. You want
to do it during dry weather and you probably want to keep your animals from
eating the leaves at least the first day otherwise though it is pretty safe
and as I said before becomes inert almost immediately on touching other than
living green.

This time of year it is not so effective as earlier due to the generally
slower growth. I did not know that until recently.

I use it behind my fence along the edge of the back lane, I get right down
close to the fence with the spray because I want to kill selectively, I have
clematis growing on the fence I don't want to kill and dozens of rose bushes
I also don't want to kill.

Of course I don't have a dog any more however the neighbours do have cats
and there is a dog on one side, she is crazy but I don't think it has
anything to do with my roundup.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype DaleLeavens