Well here is the thing in my humble opinion and it really is humble.

A thousand square feet is a modest little house size. I quite simply don't
believe it could be heated with 1500 watts. That is only a little more
energy than your toaster or electric kettle or iron or hair drier uses.
There are cars which the kids cruise around our lake in the middle of our
town have more power in there stereo systems.

Now if you only need to keep the building a couple of degrees above the out
door temperature this may be adequate but your propane furnace will do that
with little more than a grunt and you have already paid for it and it won't
take up any more space than it already does.

Now I may well be wrong and you should bear in mind that I am generally more
skeptical and maybe less trusting than I should be. It might well be
possible but I suspect it is an expensive way of converting electricity into
heat which, if it is more efficient has to be only marginally more efficient
and electricity so far is still the most costly energy source in most of the
world. I live under two thousand yards from a cogeneration plant which burns
saw dust from the local mills to supplement natural gas which comes along a
pipeline about 1500 miles from the source of the gas in the ground. They
burn the gas after pumping it half way across the continent and generate
electricity for the grid at a proffit. I don't grasp how heating a home with
that electricity after the losses through the grid can be cheaper than
burning the gas or how you can squeeze more heat out of that electricity
than the gas originally put into it. Of course my wife insists that a few
ounces of chocolate will put five pounds on her and I don't argue that so
perhaps it may be.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype DaleLeavens