From: robert moore
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2007 2:55 PM
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Starting a new list and looking for an archived show.

Two things here.
I am posting this with permition
I know that myself and Larry and Lee and Max and I am sure quite a few more
of us ar into cars and for that matter all manner of internal combustion
engine stuff.
I would be interested in starting a list that deals with all that stuff.
Some of that is appropriate for this list and I think this is a fantastic
list Not to take any thing away from this list but I am more interested in
engine stuff than any other handyman topics.
So to get to my point I would like to ask if there is any one els that has,
not only the interest but also the time and expertise to help me set up and
run such a list. I am willing to do as much of the heavy lifting as I can
but I am not very well versed in this technology stuff but am willing to
learn.
Secondly I am looking for a BHM show that had a guest that had gone through
some type of military training as a blind person and some how he managed to
keep his blindness under the radar of the instructers.
Where Can I down load this show.
Thanks