Hi Again,

Here is another question for you all?  I light candles, and since my fiancé
and I are totally blind, I didn't know that there was soot on our ceiling
and wall, near where I always light my candle!
How can I clean soot because I'm told that the wall and ceiling, in this
particular area, look black?

I'm told there's a thing out there called TSV, or that I could use a wash
cloth with Scrubbing Bubbles on in, and try scrubbing it off, that way?

Claudia

Join either of my groups; the first is for visually-impaired women, while
the other is for people wishing to discuss homemaking issues.