Hi All,

Thanks to all of you who gave suggestions, as to my plumbing dilemma, over
the weekend!  We ended up putting a standpipe in, for the meantime, and we
can now wash clothes, although we have to wash on the smallest load setting.
The two utility sinks fill about halfway, and they take forever to drain, at
least 3 to 4 hours.
So, it's taking us forever to catch up on laundry!

It's bitter cold here, so bringing anybody in right now probably isn't
realistic because, what if the job is bigger than we already think it is; it
can get pretty cold in that basement!
I just don't know how long this temporary fix will last, so I hope we can
get something done soon!

Claudia

Join either of my groups; the first is for visually-impaired women, while
the other is for people wishing to discuss homemaking issues.