  From: Jennifer Jackson
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 7:25 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Kitchen Flooring?

  Look into the new cork flooring options. They are supposed to be really good
for your feet and legs as well as good choices for kitchens. They are also
warmer both in appearance and on the bare feet than tile. I have also heard
that they are better for not breaking dishes and the like than your more
traditional harder surfaces.

  Jennifer