  From: Lee A. Stone
  To: Blind Handyman
  Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2008 8:18 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Claudia-water in the basement

  Claudia , no matter where you live a first step is to get the water
  away from the house once you can get out to add additions to the down
  spouts, if you have them. does your water seem to concentrate in one
  part of the basement compared to another? I'm hoping you are not in the
  Southern areas surrounding Texas. Lee

  --
  Breeding rabbits is a hare raising experience.
  Come and chat with me at #quietzone on irc.newnet.net